Get the best value on your Texas TreeVentures adventure when you book your next group event with us! For groups of 12 or more.
Texas TreeVentures is the perfect place for your next group outing, birthday party, corporate team building, or private event! Select an option below to learn more!
- Age: Must be at least 6 years old. Anyone under the age of 15 must adhere to Youth Supervision Requirements. See FAQ page for additional information.
- Height: To traverse the course independently, participants must have a minimum reach of 70″ while standing flat-footed, regardless of age. Participants that do not meet those height requirements will require an Adult Monitor to make transfers.
- Weight: Minimum 44 lbs; Maximum 275 lbs. All participants must be weighed.
- All participants must sign liability waiver before entering the course.
- Must not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Long hair must be pulled back and secured
- Remove all loose jewelry.
- Must be dressed appropriately (close-toed and close-heeled shoes; clothing must provide appropriate coverage/protection for use with full-body harness).
- Empty pockets before entering the course.
- No phones allowed on the course.
- No candy, gum, or other choking hazards permitted.
- Must fit appropriately into harness and helmet.
- Health and medical condition restrictions include but are not limited to pregnancy, spinal injury or weak spine, and heart conditions.
Youth Supervision Requirements:
|6-8 years old||Direct adult supervision on course||1:1|
|9-12 years old||Direct adult supervision on course||1:2|
|13-15 years old||Adult on site||1:4|
|16-17 years old||Legal guardian must sign waiver|