Get the best value on your Texas TreeVentures adventure when you book your next group event with us! For groups of 12 or more.
Swing by, we'll show you the ropes!
Climb to new heights on our thrilling aerial adventure course! General admission allows you to explore the course for three hours. Group packages are available.
- Ages 6+ Ages Ages 6+
- 44 lbs - 275 lbs Weight 44 lbs - 275 lbs
Welcome to Texas TreeVentures!
Texas TreeVentures is a challenge by choice aerial adventure course located in The Woodlands, Texas on the campus of the Recreation Center at Rob Fleming Park. The course is directly adjacent to the expansive 1,800 acres of the George Mitchell Nature Preserve, which is home to abundant wildlife, several miles of wooded trails, and Spring Creek. The Texas TreeVentures course is a series of physical challenges and adventure-based elements designed for youth and adults (age and weight restrictions apply). The three-level aerial adventure course tests you in a fun environment with 72 challenging elements and is the perfect place to take your family and friends as well as push yourself to new heights!
Texas TreeVentures is owned and operated by The Woodlands Township, a political subdivision of the State of Texas. The course is built to the standards of the ACCT (Association of Challenge Course Technology) specifications, among the most stringent ropes course safety standards in the world. Every element of the Park is inspected daily and is re-certified to ACCT specifications every year. The Township’s Parks and Recreation Department operates the adventure course with ACCT trained staff.
The Perfect Venue for Your Next Event
Texas TreeVentures offers a variety of options for Groups, Birthday Parties, Corporate and Private Events! Click on a link below to learn more.
Climb to a Good Time!
More than 44 lbs
Less than 275 lbs
When standing flat-footed, participants arms must reach at least 70″ to traverse the course independently, regardless of age.
Youth Supervision Requirements
|6-8 years old||Direct adult supervision on course||1:1|
|9-12 years old||Direct adult supervision on course||1:2|
|13-15 years old||Adult on site||1:4|
|16-17 years old||Legal guardian must sign waiver|
- To traverse the course independently, participants must have a minimum reach of 70″ while standing flat-footed, regardless of age. Participants that do not meet those height requirements will require an Adult Monitor to make transfers.
- All Adult Monitors must purchase a ticket.
- Adult Monitors must stay within one (1) element of youth participant.
- Youth Supervision Requirements apply to daycares and birthday parties as well. Texas TreeVentures staff will not be responsible for directly supervising children on the course.