Get the best value on your Texas TreeVentures adventure when you book your next group event with us! For groups of 12 or more.
- Ages 13+
- Ages 6-12
Join us for an adventure in the trees!
Texas TreeVentures is an aerial adventure course home to a series of physical and mental challenges as well as thrill-based elements. The three level course tests your skills in a fun and encouraging environment with over 72 elements! Texas TreeVentures is the perfect place to take friends and family for a day of excitement!
The course is designed to be ” challenge by choice.” Every participant is given three (3) hours for their reservation to experience the course at their own pace and comfort level. Gear Up and Ground School instructions taking approximately 30-45 minutes will be included in your three (3) hour reservation time slot.
- Age: Must be at least 6 years old. Anyone under the age of 15 must adhere to Youth Supervision Requirements. See FAQ page for additional information.
- Height: When standing flat-footed, participants arms must reach at least 70″ to traverse the course independently, regardless of age. Participants that do not meet the reach requirements will require an Adult Monitor to make transfers.
- Weight: Minimum 44 lbs; Maximum 275 lbs. All participants must be weighed.
- All participants must sign liability waiver before entering the course.
- Must not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Long hair must be pulled back and secured
- Remove all loose jewelry.
- Must be dressed appropriately (close-toed and close-heeled shoes; clothing must provide appropriate coverage/protection for use with full-body harness).
- Empty pockets before entering the course.
- No phones allowed on the course.
- No candy, gum, or other choking hazards permitted.
- Must fit appropriately into harness and helmet.
- Health and medical condition restrictions include but are not limited to pregnancy, spinal injury or weak spine, and heart conditions.
- Connect only to marked cables
- Connect both lanyards to the belay cable or anchor ring before proceeding onto an element
- Ensure both lanyard claws are facing the same direction
- Do not twist or bend lanyards
- Never wrap ropes or lanyards around any part of your body
- Hold lanyards together, not apart
- Do no climb vertically on an element
- Do not intentionally flip upside down in harness
- Do not run or jump on elements
- No more than 3 people per deck
- No more than 1 person per element
- No more than 2 people per stair case
- Additional guidelines may apply for youth supervision
Failure to comply with course rules or improper use of equipment may result in immediate expulsion.
Youth Supervision Requirements:
|6-8 years old||Direct adult supervision on course||1:1|
|9-12 years old||Direct adult supervision on course||1:2|
|13-15 years old||Adult on site||1:4|
|16-17 years old||Legal guardian must sign waiver|
- To traverse the course independently, participants must have a minimum reach of 70″ while standing flat-footed, regardless of age. Participants that do not meet those height requirements will require an Adult Monitor to make transfers.
- All Adult Monitors must purchase a ticket.
- Adult Monitors must stay within one (1) element of youth participant.
- Youth Supervision Requirements apply to daycares and birthday parties as well. Texas TreeVentures staff will not be responsible for directly supervising children on the course.